We’re excited to give you the chance to win a new TWCA-certified drought tolerant lawn! This sod blend is specifically formulated for Western Turf Farms by BrettYoung Seeds and consists of Perennial Ryegrass, Chewing Fescue and Kentucky Bluegrass. We are the first in British Columbia to grow and harvest the Turfgrass Water Conservation Alliance (TWCA)-certified sod.
A drought-tolerant lawn is a much more sustainable alternative than other turfgrass blends. It also:
- Absorbs carbon
- Produces oxygen
- Cools the air
- Improves air quality by trapping dust and other airborne particles
- Absorbs and filters stormwater and run-off from around buildings
Under stressful conditions like extremely hot or cool weather, the drought tolerant sod has an improved ability to tolerate, bounce back, perform the tasks above.
Your new lawn will require less water to stay green and has the ability to survive longer periods without being watered. On average, it will need 30-50% less water than typical turf varieties. That’s a substantial water-saving benefit to you and the environment.
Enter to win a New Drought-Tolerant Lawn Package ($500 value) via a contest our Facebook page*!
This giveaway includes:
- 1,125 square feet of our TWCA-certified drought-tolerant sod
- 1 cubic yard of lawn top soil
Enter To Win A New Drought-Tolerant Lawn
- Like this photo 👍
- Tag a friend 👋
- Comment and tell us why you want a new drought-tolerant lawn for your home. 💬
🌟 BONUS! We’ll be at the Vancouver Home Show this week from October 24th to 27th. Come visit us at the Vancouver Home Show at booth #1641 for a bonus entry. 🌟
- This contest is run by Western Turf Farms.
- Contest closes Thursday, October 31st, 2019 (noon, PST)
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- Maximum one entry per person.
- Participants must be 18+ and a resident of British Columbia to enter and win the giveaway.
- Participants must be 18+ and a resident of Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley, B.C., Canada to qualify for free delivery.
- One winner will be chosen at random and contacted by Facebook Messenger.
- The winner’s full name is required before being awarded the prize.
- Once contacted, the winner will have 24 hours to reply and accept the prize. If the winner does not meet the contest conditions, then there will be a redraw.
- The winner will be announced on the Western Turf Farms’ Facebook page once the prize has been accepted.
- Prize must be accepted as awarded. No substitutions. Not redeemable for cash equivalent.
- The winner’s home address is required for the delivery of the prize.
- The value of the prize is based on the retail value of the products.
- The prize must be picked up or delivered by November 4, 2019 and does not include sod installation or delivery.
- Western Turf Farms’ staff or their family members are not eligible to enter or win this contest.
- The prize package ($500 value) includes enough sod to replace an area of 1,125 Square Feet (125 Square Yards), soil to level out uneven areas and provide better moisture retention, and free delivery to any address within the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley. If the winner would like us to install their new lawn, then we would be happy to provide a quote. We can have the new lawn installed in just two days!
*This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to Western Turf Farms and not to Facebook. The information you provide will be used for this contest and will not be shared with any other party outside of Western Turf Farms.